In order to receive a refund of merchandise:
- Please log into your account at the Log in link at the top of the web site. There you can request support.
- Within 24 hours, a customer service representative will respond with instructions on how to return the merchandise.
- The merchandise must not be physically damaged or modified.
- Physical damage during shipping is covered by shipping insurance.
- Please apply for shipping insurance refund. Do not return for credit in this case.
- Any parts in sealed retail packaging such as flash memory, may not be opened if you are requesting a return. Anti-static bags may be opened.
- Computer memory, server memory and notebook memory may be tried before returning.
- Memory Wholesalers, Inc. gives you 14days to contact us regarding a credit.
- The 14 days is from the date you receive the product, until the date you contact us regarding the need for return.
- If you contact us after 14 days of the date of delivery, but on or before 30 days, a 25% restocking fee will apply to the return.
- After 30 days, returns for refund are not accepted.
- We do not refund shipping charges in either direction.